Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got the nsa320 to replace my mvixbox when it stopped working. It was not as expensive as some of the other ones. I also have 2 other NSA disks. The installation was easy but not as easy as the mvix. The enclosure was plastic and did not feel as solid. However, this is the type of device you only need to open up once if it working right. I put in 2 1tb disks and run them in raid mode. The internal drives are working fine. I also tried using an external disk and the first couple of attempts was not good. It would occasional lose it and not recognize that it is attached. I thought it was the power management option I set. I am doing my third test now. I wiped the disk and format it as NFS (first 2 were xfs and fat32). Will update later.
The admin software is ok. It takes a while to refresh when the external disk was not working. The time zone option does not work at all. At first their web site said there is an update but when I tried to get it, it was unavailable. E tech support person said it has been removed as it was not ready. The plus is that the email support was fast.
ITunes found the unit with no problems. So far, I m happy with the unit, I am using this as my main so raged and backing it up every night to another NSA unit.
Click Here to see more reviews about: ZyXEL NSA320 High Performance 2-bay Network Attached Storage and Media Server
0 comments:
Post a Comment